OBSERV Skin Analysis
Book in for your therapist consultation using our advanced OBSERV 520 skin analysis device. The OBSERV 520 will take a series of 6 images looking through your skin to unveil what is truly happening beneath the surface.
OBSERV SKIN ANALYSIS SETTINGS
|1. Daylight Mode||2. Parallel Polarization Mode||3. True UV Mode|
|4. Cross Polarization Mode||5. Complexion Analysis||6. Simulated Woods Light Mode|
SKIN ANALYSIS – HOW WELL DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR SKIN?
The skin is so much more complex than what can be seen with your naked eye and that’s why we use the OBSERV 520 for professional skin analysis. With advanced technology we can view blemishes, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone in depth and in more detail than ever before. This allows us to better understand your unique skin concerns to treat existing imperfections, and even address underlying concerns before they become visible.
WHAT WILL IT SHOW ME?
Get ready to face the truth about what lies beneath your skin! The Observ 520 will examine:
1. Fine lines & wrinkles including ones you can’t even see.
2. Skin composition, identify areas with high oil levels where breakouts are most likely.
3. In-depth pigmentation analysis, highlighting the extent your skin has been damaged and aged by UV exposure.
4. Pore examination, find out if your pores are enlarged and causing issues for your overall complexion.
5. How hydrated your skin is, a lack of moisture in your skin is one of the main contributors of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. The elasticity of your skin, loss of elasticity indicates ageing skin, find out how well your skin is ageing.
7. Overall skin health, allowing us to develop a tailor made treatment plan to improve areas of concern.
8. Skin tone, a definitive guide to the tone of your skin.
WHAT WILL THE RESULTS MEAN?
Once your OBSERV 520 skin examination is complete, you will be provided with a set of six images, which we will use to create your bespoke treatment plan. This plan will be designed to target problem areas and help you achieve healthy, youthful, radiant skin. The support doesn't end there, once you start your new skin routine we will offer further consultations to take additional images of your skin and determine how effective the treatment is. This allows you to see the progress your skin is making and allows us to amend your treatment plan in line with the real time changes in your skin. As our skin is constantly subject to our changing environment and physiological development, we recommend OBSERV 520 treatments at least two times a year, this will allow you to address any issues with your skin early and ensure your skin routine is at it's most effective.