THE FUTURE OF CELLULITE REDUCTION
A brand new treatment dedicted to the elimination of cellulite has just arrived at the clinic, here is everything you need to know about this fast and effective cellulite treatment.
WHAT CAUSES CELLULITE?
Some of the factors that lead to the formation of cellulite are underlying causes which are part of your genetic make-up and in large we cannot change these factors. However, these genetic causes lead to actual structural changes in our skin and it is these structural changes that can be remedied to reduce the appearance of cellulite – without laser treatment or surgery.
Hormones play an important role in cellulite development. Oestrogen, thyroid hormones and prolactin all play a part in the cellulite production process. As oestrogen decreases in women as they head towards menopause, blood flow is reduced to the areas of connective tissue in the dermal layers. Low circulation means less oxygenation and a reduction in collagen production. Also, as oestrogen levels diminish, fat cells become larger.
It’s these combined physiological factors: larger fat deposits, lower collagen levels and decreased circulation, that lead to and cause visible cellulite. And it is these factors that can be rectified with Cellu-Clear to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
THE SOLUTION: CELLULITE REDUCTION?
The basic anatomical causes of cellulite are:
- Increase in size of fat pockets just under the skin creating outward bulging
- Aging skin becomes less elastic, decreasing the resistance to internal outward pressure of the fat.
- Connective strands in the dermal layer become rigid and twisted pulling down producing the dimple.
- Accumulation of lymphatic fluid in the dermal layer add to the increase in volume bulging out.
- Poor blood flow.
To achieve an improved appearance in the problem skin areas, the best cellulite treatment must address as many of the underlying causes as possible. As cellulite is such a common problem, it represents a massive commercial concern, which is why the internet is awash with all types of weird and wonderful solutions. We strongly recommended that you conduct some thorough research before committing to a cellulite treatment, especially anything that involves “magical” potions or invasive surgery.
The Cellu-clear Treatment is a combined cellulite reduction treatment. It employs the clinically proven technologies of radio frequency and targeted pressure energy combined to address all the five causes of cellulite. Both radio frequency and targeted pressure energy are proven to increase the production of collagen, increasing the skins elasticity. In many studies, radio frequency has been proven effective in cellulite treatment by producing a controlled tissue temperature elevation which increases the body’s production of collagen and elastin. It is this increase that increases the skins strength and elasticity. By reducing the amount of fatty deposits in the area, the pressure on the connective strands are released and the fibrous structures relax to reduce the tension creating the dimple The heat and shock wave applied in the cellulite-affected area for around 10 minutes increases micro circulation of the blood and removes some of the static lymph fluid from the area. It is a painless, safe and effective treatment.
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Cellulite will affect 80 to 90% of post pubertal women at some point in their lives hence there are thousands of solutions out there promising the miracle cure. They range from treatments with scientific back up to absolute myths so let’s look at some of the more common treatments you will find out there
1) The condition is not new but, now that there’s non-surgical solution for it,
demand is growing as many women would not contemplate surgery. Improved appearance of cellulite giving improved confidence is now a simple short painless procedure.
2) Cellu-Clear treatment is specifically designed to help women who suffer from cellulite. The treatment works in conjunction with the body’s natural reparative process kick starting the fibroblast activity to rebuild collagen and elastin fibers without surgery, without pain and without down time.
3) The treatment requires no anesthesia has no downtime and has passed all the relevant safety certifications.
4) 3 to 4 treatments sessions in the normal recommended protocol. Results will be visible very early on but will continue to improve over a full 12 weeks.
Sound like the right treatment for you? Book your FREE consultation with one of our body sculpting specialists. Call 01372 737280 or make an enquiry on our contact page to book your appointment today.